September 30, 2015

Challenge #1 Winners

I first want to thank each and everyone of you for entering our first challenge, it means so much to me that you would take the time to do so. I loved all the projects and you are all winners in my eyes, but since I can't give out prizes to everyone, I let Random.org chose the prize winners. We had 20 entries, but I entered those who used Pink and Main products in twice for a total of 26 entries.

Congrats to the "Top of the class" first place winner of $50 to pinkandmain.com....
Kimberly J. (entry number 5)

Congrats to the 'Outta this world' second place winner of $25 to pinkandmain.com...
 Creative Love Affair (entry number 17)
 And congrats to our 3rd place, 'Spotted and loved', winner of a stamp set of your choice from pinkandmain.com...
Crafting with Creative M. (entry number 9)

Winners, don't forget to grab your badges and display them proudly, and contact me at info@pinkandmain.com to claim your prizes. Thanks again to everyone who entered the challenge and I look forward to seeing more creations by you all! Check back tomorrow to see our October challenge!





6 comments:

  1. Way toy go Kimberly and Migdalia! Congratulations on your wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is Awesome!! Thank you so much!! Congrats to Kimberly & Creative Love Affairs!
    Thanks Beth!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I forgot to mention that I will proudly display the 3rd place badge on my blog.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited!! :) YAY!!! Thank you Pink & Main! I can't wait to play in more challenges and use your super cute stamps! Congrats to Migdalia and Creative Love Affairs!! :) I will display the badge proudly on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so so excited to see my name as a winner!! Thanks so much :) Congrats to all the winners, and thanks for all the awesome bloggy inspiration and amazing products!

    ReplyDelete