July 2, 2018

Challenge #30 Winners and an Update

Today I am sharing our winners for Challenge #30
and a little update...

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to enter and play along. The entries were all so amazing, I wish everyone could win! I loved seeing all the beautiful creations!
We start a new challenge on the first and hope you will join in again... and don't forget to ask your crafty friends to join as well!

Again, I let Random.org choose the winners and entered those of you that used Pink and Main products twice. In this challenge, and going forward, the 'Top of the Class' prize will go to someone using Pink and Main products in their entry.

Congrats to our 'Top of the Class' winner who gets $25 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
  8. Beth F.


Congrats to our 'Outta This World' winner who gets $15 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
19. Wunder's Crafty World: Hey Hot Stuff!!
 
Congrats to our 'Spotted and Loved' winner who gets $5 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
6. Stephanie - Bike Card
 
And now for a little update... I am sorry to say that we will be taking a short break from our challenges.  I apologize for being late announcing our last challenge winners! I am super busy right now and will need just a little time to start our next challenge... be on the lookout in just a few weeks! (and thanks for your patience and support)!

10 comments:

  1. I was wondering about your challenges - thank you for the update! I hope you enjoy the break but it sounds like you'll be super busy - I hope it's fun-busy! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so super duper excited to have been chosen as a winner! Eeek! Congrats to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate when you continue this in future.
    Lots of other people can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!"

    오피헌터

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is wonderful I love this little announcement!

    횟수 무제한 출장

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for some information. You give me some idea's. Keep posting.

    스포츠마사지

    ReplyDelete